Mr. Jansson serves key roles in the firm’s active litigation practice. He has solid experience in strategic planning and advocacy in patent and other IP litigation, including the complex legal, factual and discovery-related issues often arising in such litigation.
He joined the firm after a decade of extensive international experience as a journalist, covering business and political affairs in Central and Eastern Europe, including as a correspondent for Financial Times and Deutsche Presse-Agentur.
Mr. Jansson is licensed to practice in Wisconsin, related federal courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. He has some fluency in a number of European languages as well as Mandarin Chinese.
- B.A. (Political Science), 1996, Swarthmore College
- M.S. (Journalism), 1997, Columbia University
- Doctor of Laws, with honors, 2012, Marquette University
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Wisconsin Intellectual Property Law Association