Mr. Munger has practiced law since 1984 and is experienced in litigation and United States and international patent and trademark prosecution matters. He is a shareholder of the firm.
Before joining the firm, he served as an adjunct professor at The John Marshall Law School while in practice in Chicago.
Areas of particular experience include chemical compositions (coatings and surfactants) and processes, mechanical devices, automated dispensing equipment and control systems and industrial machinery.
Mr. Munger is licensed in Wisconsin, Illinois, various federal courts, the United States Supreme Court and the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
- B.A. (Political Science), 1981, University of Illinois
- Doctor of Laws, 1984, The John Marshall Law School
- L.L.M. (Intellectual Property), 1991, The John Marshall Law School
- M.S. (Biological Science), 1994, University of Illinois
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago