Mr. Jansson, founding shareholder (1984), has extensive experience as lead counsel in litigation and disputed matters, and in a variety of other intellectual property matters in both corporate and private law practice.
Particular experience includes patent and trademark law, trade dress law, unfair competition and related antitrust law. Mr. Jansson served on the Federal Judicial Selection Commission and the Commerce Department’s IP Law Committee. He was a Republican nominee for Congress. Earlier, he was with S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Mr. Jansson is licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois, many federal trial and appellate courts, the United States Supreme Court and the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
- B.S. (Mathematics), 1966, Carnegie Mellon University
- Doctor of Laws, 1969, University of Virginia
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Wisconsin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago